Based on his newest CD Book, Kenneth will demonstrate and students will construct samples of their favorite techniques.
This book is available for purchase. The outline of the book-
- Improved Seam Roll
- Sewing with the bobbin thread
- A new scarf edge
- Sewing inside curves to outside curves
- Cutting loosely-woven fabrics
- Boning from the hardware store
- Recycling/Upcycling a jacket
- Restyling worn coat edges
- Working with lame’ fabrics
- Staying necklines and armholes
- Staying curves with crossgrain muslin
- Inside miter for Hong Kong binding
- Bias binding to finish armholes and hems
- Lapped seams on a sweater
- Seams in bulk fabrics
- Double cloth patch pocket
- Double welt pocket for felted wool or leather
Drafting and construction details:
- Moving fare in a skirt
- Skirt fly front/pocket stay
- Surgeons; cuff
- Cut-on gusset-Norfolk jacket
- The action back jacket
- The loden coat
- Flange yoke detail
- The hybrid lapel facing
- The stand-away collar
Once registered, you will be sent a questionnaire to pick your choice of techniques you wish Kenneth to cover in this one day class. There are lots to choose from and a supply list will be complied once the techniques s are decided on. Kenneth will supply those items difficult to locally purchase.
A $25 Kit fee will be collected at the classroom.
If you register for the Jeans class, this class costs you only $175. Register here
fo both classes on this 3 day weekend.
Registration Deadline: December 18, 2016.